Cleanse & Exfoliate In One Step Naturally! Yes Please!
Konjac sponges are a great addition to your skincare regime, they’re extremely gentle on your skin and allow for a deeper clean compared to using just your hands & cleanser alone.
- Soak Sponge in warm water for 10 to 15 minutes. This will help expand it to full size.
- Once it is full size, begin cleansing your face by moving the sponge in a circular motion, like a mini massage for your face.
- Start in the center of your face and work your way out and up -avoid the eye area.
- You can also use a konjac sponge with your normal facial cleanser.
- After each use clean your konjac sponge by simply rinsing your sponge under cool water. Then gently squeeze the excess water out by placing it between your palms, do not wring or twist it as this can cause damage to sponge.
Note - With proper care and use, it is recommended to replace your konjac sponge every 4 - 6 weeks. One way to tell if you need a new sponge is if it has stopped expanding completely or begins to fall apart.